THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

2 AM Update

The late models are trending down furthur with just a few FLURRIES in western CT. I think the lower end of my previous range may be too high (I was saying 1"-3". Instead... a coating to an inch seems more likely at this point. Don't be shocked if you see a lot of sun tomorrow afternoon. I hate when the forecast changes this much. I'll be cranky all day tomorrow.

I'll also be sore all day tomorrow. I went snowboarding yesterday at Mohawk Mountain in Cornwall, CT. The powder was PERFECT for anyone who is wondering about the slopes here in Connecticut. Check it out for yoursef!

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT