THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Congrats Miss Connecticut 2012!!


Congratulations to Jaine Coann Lefevbre - Miss Connecticut's Outstanding Teen 2012 and to Miss Connecticut 2012- Emily Audibert! Check out the photo gallery on the Courant website.  It was a long three days.  I went from being a stranger to the Miss Connecticut Scholarship Pageant, to a big fan!  I feel like I got to know the contestant's personalities.  I also see how competing in pageants helps woman grow by developing their interview skills and talents.  


You don't even want to know the kind of chaos going on behind the scenes.  There were constant re-writes, additions, changes...it was insane!  Thankfully Lisa was back stage to help me!



I had another gorgeous gown from the Crowning Touch in New Bedford, MA and thanks to Stephanie for my hair and makeup!

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT