THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Relief Continues For Now


Relief from the summer sizzle continues the next two days with no humidity and temperatures rising comfortably through the 80s. Save yourself some cash and open the windows tonight!  Temperatures will tumble into the 50s.  I love a cool summer night.

Sunshine will greet you tomorrow morning with fluffy clouds popping up during the afternoon. There is a slight chance for a sprinkle on the computer models.   But I’m not seeing a lot of moisture in the atmosphere.  So I think most if not all of Connecticut stays dry.  So when will the heat return? Late week!  By Friday temperatures will flirt with the 90 degree mark and the humidity makes a comeback by this weekend, making the air feel like soup again.  

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT