THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Boring Weather For A Meteorologist, Great For You!


Our brilliant stretch of summer weather continues.  My biggest forecasting headaches involve debating one or two degrees on the high temperature forecast.  (I'll always find something to stress about.)

Sunshine will mix in with some clouds Thursday afternoon. An isolated shower is possible. But only one or two towns in the state will get one. Temperatures are moving up, turning slowly warmer and more humid the next three days. If your lawn or garden is getting thirsty, water it yourself. Mother Nature isn’t helping.  Widespread showers hold off until Saturday night and Sunday, triggered by a warm front ushering in some very humid air.  Sunday we're back to "the soup" (air so humid you can taste the water in the air).  I'm sweating just thinking about it.  

Next week looks hot AND humid.  More beach weather.  But I prefer this week's low humidity.

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT