THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tweet Tweet! I'm Twittering!

Apparently a twitter blog post is called a tweet. Hey, you learn something new everyday. I am very new to the world of twittering so here's the skinny. A person sends little messages (about a sentence or two) throughout the day. This way, people can get an idea of what you're doing between normal blog posts (like the ones you see here). I am not sure what I think about this yet..it sounds like a lot of work! BUT I'm going to give it a shot and see if there's any interest.

RachelFrank61 is my twitter username. Look me up if you're bored. Right now I have ZERO followers. But I did just start my account 2 days ago.

UPDATE: As of March 17th I now have 2 whole followers! I'm on my way up...haha.

Twitter.com

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT