THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Agriculture Cuts Worry Farmers

Farming is hard labor, and most farmers are doing it for free. Without money from the government, farmers are spending money to grow food. A lot of people farm because it's their passion. But they can barely make ends meet. I hope something changes in the future because as farmer Kathleen Dunai tells us "it's really important to put a face with the person who's growing your food." Buy local!

On another note, this stand-up was so hard to shoot because the wind kept blowing my hair all over the place (in my face). You can tell I'm trying to talk as fast as I can before it happens again.

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT