THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Traffic Training Today

Learning the traffic computer system was easy. Most people find that the hardest part about traffic reporting. I, on the other hand, am more scared to learn the roads in Connecticut! We all rely way too much on GPS systems these days, I'm guilty of it myself. Not to mention I just moved here. Well, if I'm bad at traffic..I always have my degree in meteorology after all ;)

By the way...It may end up being 60 degrees on Friday! WOO HOO I hope that ends up panning out. i am ready to break out the bicycle and check out some Connecticut trails. Know any good ones?

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT