THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Monday, January 26, 2009

6th Graders Perform Virtual Open Heart Surgery



When I was recording my stand-up, there was one student laughing at me every time I messed up. It was a little distracting, but SO funny! There's a new policy at work. Everyone has to write a newspaper style piece for every story to increase web hits. In fact, there's a $100 gift card being proposed to the story with the most news hits. What do you think of this idea? Would you be more likely to watch a video online? OR would you prefer reading a story in news form like this:

Web-Text Version

Let me know! Post a comment below.

1 comment:

andizee said...

i had trouble seeing the video...

i prefer the web text w/ the video on the side

Instagram @RachelFrankCT