THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Flow State

This weekend I went to see "Warren Miller's Flow State" at the Bushnell.  I didn't understand the whole concept.  Why am I going to a movie theater to watch a video of people skiingand snowboarding?  I can do that all day on YouTube.

But for many across the country, Flow State serves as the unofficial kick start to the winter season!  You are not encouraged to remain quiet. People cheer, oooooooh and ahhhhh as world class athletes drop in on insane mountains in exotic locations . Witty dialogue, state of the art cinematography and perfect music combine to get you amped for winter!

This is my third season snowboarding and I can't wait to get on the mountain!

 

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT