THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday Thoughts On Sandy

My first "at home, pajama" update in over a year. About Sandy, of course! Yeah I'm still in my pajamas at 1:30 PM. I've been looking at my computer all morning, tracking Sandy! Rambo was sleeping so he couldn't make it. But a new guest star shows up at the end!

1 comment:

jonprivate69@gmail.com said...

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for the tech update amazing how many like these.

Let’s hope Sandy disappears for my anniversary 10/30 -(ouch 2 yrs in a row stormy), doesn’t make fora happy wife.

You do a super job of keeping everyone safe This going the extra mile shows you really care about everyone.

What a cute doggy- with a beautiful lady.. :)

Hugs,

John W

Instagram @RachelFrankCT