THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Friday, October 26, 2012

3AM Sandy Thoughts

Quick Sandy update. I think I'm delirious. 3:15 AM and my bed is calling me.   It's going to be a long few days.  Coastal flooding is my biggest concern. Wind and rain specifics will come with time when we narrow down a track.  If the track continues to shift south, this might just be a rain and wind storm inland.  Coastal areas may not get so lucky. We're certainly seeing a lot more agreement than yesterday....errr...Wednesday?  It's late. Goodnight, see you on the News at 4 with Geoff Fox.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this. Always very helpful :)

Instagram @RachelFrankCT