THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Artistic Geeks Rain Cool Sounds Movie

I didn't know what else to call it, ha! We are not going see any rain around here for at least the next 5 days with a really sunny and dry stretch of weather ahead of us. But a loyal viewer from Allentown (thanks Jay) sent me this video so we can hear what rain sounds like anytime...from an artistic perspective.

Come up with a better title for this blog post and I will use it!

1 comment:

John said...

When it rains, it pours!

Instagram @RachelFrankCT