THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Original Gangsta's of FOX61

The original FOX61 News Team from back in September 1984!

You may recognize two people in this photo who still work at the station. Rich Coppola looks ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME! So he sticks out like a sore thumb. Anyone else look familiar? The guy on the right? That's morning meteorologist Joe Fury! Pat Sheehan is also in the pic. Someone told me who that woman was but I forgot...feel free to post her name in the comments section.

3 comments:

Droucy said...

Could it be Ann Nyberg?

PJS said...

Beth Carroll, I believe.

Geoff said...

It is Beth Carroll. Ann Nyberg has been at WTNH forever.

Instagram @RachelFrankCT