THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Forecast

This forecast is outdated and has been deleted by the FOX61 webmaster.

Not only were Sarah and I both wearing red, we were both wearing red dresses. It looked absolutely ridiculous! So we made fun of it on air! Today was the first day I ever read something on the teleprompter (other than in college). I helped dole out the V-Day stats after the weather. I also read a fun/goofy story at the end of the news about a couple spending their Valentine's Day in a store window. It's so fun being more involved in the newscast but I was so nervous. I didn't want to sound like I was reading! (See below: College Science Newscast, yikes!) I'm glad that Sarah is happy to share some of the fun stuff with me! Other than that, tonight was really fun. Saturday nights go by so fast because we have such a great crew. The weather was sort of boring though...Sunny and upper 30s for the next three days! When the producer gave me extra time I wasn't sure I could fill 3:00 but I made a couple extra graphics and succeeded. Can you tell I was stretching for time??

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT