THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Sen. Dodd Reveals Mortgage Documents



Very nice couple, very courteous and they answered all my questions with grace under pressure (oh yeah, I ask the tough questions). I wish they didn't take so long to release the documents, it makes people suspicious for no reason! If you have nothing to hide, put everything out in the open. I looked at over 100 pages of information, it really hurt my brain! But I do believe the Dodds when they say they were never aware they received any preferential treatment. Rachel Frank...political reporter and meteorologist. I like the sound of that! ;)

Text version of the story for you newspaper lovers

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT