THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Honorable Mention












This is an article from the Journal Enquirer from Wednesday, February 11, 2009. The section is called "air time!" and it's devoted to all things television. My assignment editor Ken thought I would be particularly interested in the part about my story on the Connecticut Civilian Conservation Corps. In their words it was "an interesting feature". I probably sound like a bragger. But I am just really proud to be recognized as a good writer when I am still just a beginner in that field. Maybe I'm just excited to have my name on the same page as the cast of Grey's Anatomy. I love that show! :)

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT