THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Storm Tracker!

Gangsta! This is our new weather vehicle! We'll be able to go live from the center of a storm. Think Twister. OK...I'm half kidding. But this will be a great addition to our weather coverage year round. We will do this safely, of course!
Should we just call this Dan Amarante's storm tracker?  I'm always stuck inside...

On another note, I'm an annoying person to watch Twister with. I know every word. And most meteorologists hate the movie for the factual errors. Oh, please...like The Matrix is real? Or is it???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe Furey to Smith Cove in the summer I see.. Rachel how about live from Killington or Mt Snow.. ???

Looks like a fun toy..:)

J West

Instagram @RachelFrankCT