THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Monday, April 4, 2011

April Showers

If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims! Hahaha...that was my favorite joke when I was a kid. Maybe that's why I had no friends. Anyway....we have lots of showers in the 7 day forecast so keep the umbrella handy this week.

Tuesday morning will be the warmest time of day before a cold front moves through around lunchtime. Showers will accompany the front with a few embedded thunderstorms possible. Winds could gust up to 50 mph at times! Then some afternoon clearing will occur with temperatures dropping into the 40s by rush hour. Wednesday will start off pleasant and dry with temperatures around average. But a weak system could bring a few showers late-day. Thursday looks dry, followed by more April showers Friday, Sunday, Monday...OK, OK we get it!

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT