THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

You Tube FUN!

This has nothing to do with weather OR reporting. If I post these links on my blog and that makes me unprofessional, so be it! But I need to show you these clips because they're HILARIOUS!

Ever play minesweeper on your PC? Yeah, I'm talking about the weird game with all the squares...Well this is a brief movie based off the game. Love it.

Are you sick of hearing the "Blame It" song by Jaime Foxx? I know I am! Well here's the President's version...Blame it on the E-e-e-e-ecomomy! Catchy & clever! Let me know what you think!

I actually saw both clips for the first time on the FOX61 Morning News. Every morning there's a new section called "viral video".

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT