THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My New Schedule

It's safe to say I have settled into my new schedule. Bedtime is now at 8:30 PM (just like when I was 8 years-old), I wake up at 3:00 AM, to be at work by 4:30 AM. It is so strange waking up that early. I feel like someone is playing a sick joke on me when the alarm goes off. And sometimes I'm in bed before the sun sets (depressing!) On the other hand, it's almost like you get a head-start to the day. It's also nice to have the rest of the day ahead of you when work is over. No one is at the mall or the Doctor's Office.

Sorry I don't have any fun video to post. The webmaster doesn't put the traffic report online because it's always changing. Maybe soon when I'm not so lazy, I'll do it myself! (Me, not lazy? Don't hold your breath...hehe)

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT