THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Calling All American Idol Fans!


OK so I must admit, I am new to the world of American Idol. But hey, I guess that means I see things from a fresh perspective, right? Well how would you like to win a trip for two to LA and tickets to American Idol? Just watch FOX61 this Tuesday & Wednesday and next week after the show for the "clue of the day". I will also be twittering during Idol and sharing the tweets live on the news at ten! So don't leave me hanging! Make sure you follow me on twitter tomorrow night to give me your feedback! Then listen for the clue of the night! Click here for more details on how to win that free trip!

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT