THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Storms Later Today, Heavy Rain Thursday

Today will become warmer and increasingly humid with morning sunshine mixing in with some afternoon clouds. High: 80-85.  Showers and storms will develop late in the day (northwest of NYC) and at night (everywhere else). Any storms that develop will be slow movers.  This means poor drainage flooding is possible. While an isolated severe thunderstorm is possible, I think minor flooding is the biggest threat.

Early clouds will break for some sun on Wednesday. High: Near 80.

Thursday looks like is could be a mess with periods of heavy rain.  Luckily, we clear out just in time for the weekend!

So today was my second day on air at PIX11 News. I wonder how long it will take me to stop saying "FOXCT 7 Day Forecast".  PIX11, PIX11, PIX11.....grrrrrr.

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT