THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Rain Ends By Afternoon, Clearing

Rain moving out this afternoon
After a rough start to the morning with periods of rain, some heavy, the rest of the day (and week) features improvement! By afternoon some clearing will take place. High: 70-75.  A lingering shower is possible in spots but most of the area will dry out.

Clouds break for some sun later today
Friday and this weekend looks FANTASTIC!! Near 80 Friday.  Low to mid 80s Saturday and Sunday with lots of sun and low humidity. PERFECTION!

I'll be in Boston this weekend for the NEW ENGLAND EMMY AWARDS!  I'm nominated for Best Meteorologist In New England. I really hope to steal a win before I switch to the NY region.  I would love to show off an award for my new friends and viewers on PIX11 Monday morning. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT