THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Monday, June 23, 2014

Great Start To The Week

I'm loving this stretch of weather! Today will be sunny with low humidity and high temps in the upper 70s to low 80s.  We'll see similar temps tomorrow with partly to mostly cloudy skies and increasing humidity.  By Wednesday it's very humid with lots of clouds and the chance for scattered showers and storms during the day. The heaviest rain will be Wednesday night into Thursday morning as a front crosses the area.

I had a chance to go to the Central Park Boathouse on Sunday for brunch. It was so beautiful!  The banana french toast is out of this world!




No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT