THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Keep The Umbrella Handy

Today will be mostly cloudy but mostly dry.  I can't rule out a few showers, especially northwest of NYC but activity will be hit or miss.  Some brightening is possible at times in the afternoon. Today will be slightly less humid. Low 70s. But the moisture in the air soars again tomorrow, turning steamy all over again!

Scattered showers are once again in the forecast Thursday.  Mid 70s. But Friday is the day that I want to monitor for the threat of strong to severe storms in the afternoon!

Luckily I still think this unsettled weather pattern will clear up by the weekend with clearing on Saturday (low 80s) and great weather for Dad on Sunday (mid 80s).

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT