THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Santa Baby

Santa is a ladies man
I agreed to participate in the Chaz and AJ Toy Drive at Bridgeport’s Webster Bank Arena last Friday.  I was psyched to help collect toys for needy children.  So how did I get conned into singing Santa Baby with other ladies involved in local news?   Still trying to figure that out.  But they raised over $87,000 in toys and cash! Great job!

Funniest part about the whole thing?  This podcast from ctboom.com talking about my mean looking "handler".

You can find the video of us singing here.  Just look for the video called "Hot News Babes Sing 'Santa Baby'.

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT