THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Best Of Hartford 2012 Party!

With FOX CT's Erika Arias and Laurie Perez.
Saturday night I had the pleasure of partying with the best of Hartford at the Best of Hartford 2012 anniversary celebration. Everyone got to take a picture in front of (my home), the green screen! The result is the above photo which was printed and handed out at the end of the night.  The whole process really took me back to my bar/bat mitzvah days. Somewhere I have a mouse pad with my face on Pamela Anderson's body. This is one of the many reasons I have to be nice to my mother.

This was the 9th annual party by Hartford Magazine and it was held at Glastonbury Hills Country Club. Not only was there live music and an open bar...but they also had food stations from some of the best local restaurants.  What a great night!  

1 comment:

John M West said...

Snazzy as always Rachel... your definitely the 'Best of the Best of Hartford" ..:)

Hugs

John W

Instagram @RachelFrankCT