THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The 2011 Black & Blue Ball

I helped emcee the 2011 Black & Blue Ball which helps raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. I never did an auction before so I was very nervous. But it was a lot of fun and the event helped raise over $30,000 for the MDA!

Zuko from WCCC also helped with the auction. He was super sweet and we worked really well together!
With some of the amazing people that work with kids who have muscular dystrophy
Harry Levesque TSI Harley Davidson major sponsor for the event. Thank you so much for your generosity!

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT