THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Are You Rachel Frank?

Last week I was eating at the Blue Elephant in West Hartford on my dinner break. As I chowed down on my delicious (yet overpriced) chicken curry, I could see a group of High School boys running back and forth in front of the restaurant, giggling. Those were the good old days, I thought to myself as I rushed through the rest of my jasmine rice. I had to get back to work.

Finally, I put my fork down long enough to actually pay attention to the frenzy of activity outside the Thai restaurant.

A boy slowly walked facing the window with his face covered by a white paper sign: “R U RACHEL FRANK?” Then he took off running. I immediately smiled from ear to ear. I rushed outside, but the boys were gone. People were finally recognizing me? And do 15 year-olds watch the news? My head barely fit out of the restaurant door. I felt like a celebrity for 5 minutes.

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT