THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

11 PM Irene Update

The track continues to push east with every run!! This would be bad. Here's the 11 PM update. Irene is still forecast to become a major hurricane, brushing North Carolina. Then the track shows a hurricane making landfall on LONG ISLAND. But most of the computer models are east of the NHC track at this point. I hope the track continues to move east. Trust me, you do too!

Look familiar? Here is Hurricane Gloria's track (1985).

You can find an interactive site with all CT's past hurricane's here.

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT