THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Monday, January 24, 2011

It's SO Cold....

I asked facebook friends to fill in the blanks. The answers were funnier than anything I could think of. Here are five of my favorites!

Stephen Sloat:There are penguins at my bird feeder!

Dave Traskos: It's so cold that even Paris Hilton changed her phrase to "Thats cold!"

Vinnie Alianiello: That I saw a dog frozen to a fire hydrant.

Neal Half Pint Perron: I can see Russia from my house

David Roucoulet: I SAW someone pass gas.

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT