THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Friday, December 19, 2014

I'm Going On Maternity Leave!

I'm sorry (and happy) to say today is my last day of work before having baby boy. On Monday I'll be 39 weeks pregnant so he can't be too far away now (at least I hope not). I'll keep you in the loop with baby updates and occasional weather posts. Matt Scott will continue on his regular schedule and Dan Amarante will rock my shift.  I'm hoping for a few big storms this winter that I can enjoy from home with my little bambino instead of running around like crazy at work. Is that terrible of me? 
Baby gifts & card from my FOXCT family.
Feeling lucky to be surrounded by so much support and love!

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT