THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snow Through Friday

Little has changed in my thinking from the post below.  My greatest uncertainty lies in tomorrow night's forecast.  Some of the mesoscale models (NAM, RPM) have a big ol' bullseye with heavy snow in western Connecticut. This precip field looks weird to me with heavy snow setting up hundreds of miles from the storm's center.  The NAM tends to be horrible outside of 24 hours.  So I'm not freaking out yet. But this is the 5th run in a row with the same trend so it makes you wonder!

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT