THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Little Update, Bigger Update To Come

I'm forecasting accumulations for this storm in pieces. This is a long duration event and I think lumping snowfall totals together would be more confusing than breaking it down. A lot of what falls during the days will melt with temps in the upper 30s Wed, Thu and Fri. Wednesday during the day: Little/no accumulation with light rain and snow showers developing. Wednesday night: 1"-2" with periods of wet snow. Thursday: A coating -2". Thursday night - Friday: 1"-4" (highest eastern CT). Overall a gray, windy, nasty three days. But not a big snow storm.

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT