THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Run With Rachel!


Run With ME!  Just Don't run in these shoes.
Please run with me! I don't even like running (because I'm bad at it).  But I'm going to push myself and run the 5K for a good cause on Labor Day!  I would love to meet a lot of my viewers there! If you're interested, sign up and meet me at the blue United Way blue tent at 8:15 AM. OR you can look for me at the finish line...I'll be the one with the bright red face!

I'll be running the 5K. I'm told it's a relatively flat, moderate run that can be finished easily by walking (if you're not used to running). There is also a 20K if you're a legit runner!

If you can't make it, 
sign up as a fundraiser!  The goal is for runners to raise $250 each by reaching out through e-mail and social media. 

Your $250 contribution will:

  •  Support our efforts to help New Haven students get the support they need to succeed in school
  •  Provide early childhood education to kids in need
  •  Help fund job training programs and income stability coaching
  •  Deliver food and nutritional support to struggling families
If you need help with the registration, Cara Baruzzi in our office can walk you through the online process.
For race details, check the United Way web site.

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT