THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Run With Me!


Please run with me! I don't even like running (because I'm bad at it).  But I'm going to push myself for a good cause on Labor Day!  Please join me to benefit the United Way.  I would love to meet a lot of my viewers there! Let me know if you can make it and I'll keep an eye out for you.  I'll be the one with the bright red face at the finish line! 
Here is the link for more information and
pre-registration:   There is a kids race too!


No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT