THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

MADD About Dancing


OH IT'S ON! I'm participating in a Mothers Against Drunk Driving event where I face off on the dance floor against other local pseudo-celebrities. It's sort of like a Connecticut's Dancing With the Stars. I have 20 free dance lessons from the Arthur Murray Dance Studio to prepare. But training doesn't start until July! I'm doing the Cha-Cha-Cha and the Waltz. I'm terrified. I can't dance. No, really. I can't even do the macarena. But I'll tell you this...I'm an incredibly competitive. I don't like losing anything, and I'm taking this seriously. Bring it on! I'll keep you posted as training progresses.

I wonder if the spray tan and sequins are included?

Here's more info if you want to buy tickets!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't have said it ... now you'll have to get spray tanned.

Instagram @RachelFrankCT