THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Watch Me Co Host The 4 PM Show!

This was my first time ever anchoring!! Only about 1/8 of my part of the show is on the teleprompter. All of the clips below are adlibbed! Watch me all next week on the FOXCT news at 4!
 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for using my comment on your 4pm show. Unfortunately I did not get home to see it. A friend of mine was home on his day off and left a message on my answering machine. Thank you for putting it on your blog.

Instagram @RachelFrankCT