THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

BP BOAT SKIMS AROUND LAKE POCOTOPAUG?!


What the...? Just kidding! YES this is Lake Pocotopaug in East Hampton. BUT the boat was just a float participating in the 6th annual Friends of Lake Pocotopaug Dennis Griswold Showboat Parade. Staying with current events, the Spencer Funeral Home sponsored the likes of a BP skimmer pontoon boat. It was adorned with plastic brown water fowl, yellow haz-mat suits, and many cans of cold liquid dispersent.

How fun would it be to borrow that boat for a day and see how many people freak out? I would love to do a hidden camera show about that. Who's with me?!

To see this and more pics from the event, visit my buddy Al's website.

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT