THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

More Storm Pictures

This story aired Wednesday...better late than never. The damage is so unbelievable! I thought I would share some pics as well. CL&P says it finally restored 160,000 outtages, including homes who lost power twice!  

A tree in Stamford plucked a gravestone out of the ground.



Over 160,000 outtages caused by downed trees and powerlines.

Trees formed natural road blocks on many streets.

Flipped boats at a Marina in Fairfield

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT