THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

27 Emmy Nods For Fox CT

I'm so proud to be part of a team that pushes to be the best in the business! The Fox CT News team was nominated for 27 emmy awards including one for BEST METEOROLOGIST IN NEW ENGLAND!  The competition is fierce. I'm up against some heavy hitters in Boston that have been on air for decades! I'm just so honored to be in the same category as the other nominees.

After a 2 year dry spell (with no nominations) I was beginning to think I wasn't Emmy material anymore. My first nomination and win for this very same award was in 2011. Hearing my name called was one of the best moments in my life (second to getting married to my amazing husband).

The awards ceremony is June 7th.  I can't wait!  You can read my blog post from my last Emmy win here



No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT