THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Friday, March 7, 2014

United Way's Evening With The Stars

The Great White....meteorologist
Last night I co hosted an event for Southington’s United Way. The theme was my favorite…the movies! They had an actual prop of one of the sharks used in the movie Jaws! And I had the chance to co host with...a gargoyle named Gorgo.  You can’t make this stuff up! Puppeteer Bill Diamond used to work with the Muppets and also had a role in Fraggle Rock, Black Crystal and Labrynth.

Other than raising money for the United Way, volunteers were honored for their service to the community. See the article about the event for more details in the Record Journal. I was happy to have such a small part in a successful event.

Hanging out with Gorgo

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT