THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Don't say I Didn't Warn Ya!

My post from last Friday about today's surprise snow:

"As the storm begins to pull away, some cooler air will get pulled into New England and rain may switch over to a period of sleet or snow Sunday night into Monday.  There is still a lot of uncertainty regarding the amount of cool air and precip we could get during this time. But we’re watching Monday morning closely as there could be trouble spots for the commute. Snow and sleet for the final day of March??? This year, nothing surprises me!"

I didn't end up looking at the forecast all weekend (otherwise it wouldn't be a weekend). Granted, my wording 72 hours out didn't include a coating -4" of snow. I guess I would be mad too if I was stuck in traffic for 2.5 hours. 

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT