THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SUN EVERYWHERE, Except For CT

You know how in the cartoons a rain cloud follows the character around? Well that's how we are today. ALL DAY the satellite has looked like this with clouds over much of CT and sunshine everywhere else in New England with a pesky low level inversion. Basically, moisture has become stuck in the lower levels of the atmosphere. The sun is trying to break the clouds up but so far it's doing a poor job. Anyway, I apologize because these things happen in March and I botched the sky cover forecast for today. Definitely not the 9 I promised on the Rach-O-Meter! But at least we're dry for now. Rain tomorrow. Let's hope that forecast is more successful.


No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT