THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Monday, November 22, 2010

My Hair Is Awesome...But Not As Awesome as NBC's Amanda Raus.

NBC's Amanda Raus wins the city league championship for the BEST HAIR IN CONNECTICUT! It is pretty nice.

Erika Arias scored the #2 spot. Silver, baby!

I'm....gulp....#3!????? Unacceptable!!! And J La is #4? Is that a joke? Her hair is flawless. I'm filing an appeal. You think Blumie will help take my case to the Supreme Court?

I can't stop laughing!

Maybe I'll actually give you a weather related blog post one day.

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT