THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hard Freeze! (And Camera Phones....)

Temperatures dropped below freezing last night all the way to the shoreline. A "hard freeze" like this marks the end to the growing season. So we will not see any freeze watches or warnings posted for the rest of the year.

By the way...I took this picture on my blackberry. Isn't it amazing how far camera phones have come? My first camera phone was so bad you couldn't even tell the gender of the blurry pixilated face that appeared on my caller I.D.

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT