THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Disney World Highlights

If you have ever been to Disney World, no doubt you have been on Spaceship Earth. that ride is a classic! It takes you from the dawn of mankind into the future. But there's a NEW feature to this ride that makes it so special. The screen in front of you asks you a series of questions relating to your interests. then they take a pic of you which you assume is for a souvenir photo. Nope. Intead, they compile your interests and pics into a video of what your future home will be like. Cost at going to Disney for the day $100. Seeing my Mom's face in this video...PRICELESS.





Check out my facebook page for more pics!

Instagram @RachelFrankCT