THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Friday, May 1, 2015

Fradiani Fever!

About 2 mins before my weathercast on Thursday, I was informed that Connecticut's American Idol Nick Fradiani would be joining me to do the weather. WHAT!? I quickly jumped into my show timeline and started deleting graphics. I didn't think Nick wanted to show computer models or surface maps. We didn't have any plan going into the weathercast and we didn't need one. Nick was such a down to earth guy and he really knows how to roll with the punches. We're all rooting for you Nick! (Especially me because I don't want you to take my job.)

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT