THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

A few Wedding Pics

You all know him....the one and only Geoff Fox was in attendance at my wedding this weekend. I'll be posting pics as I settle in. But he already posted a few I want to share with you.  Here is one of my faves.
The Bellagio fountains were supposed to go off after the rabbi pronounced us husband and wife.  But something went wrong.  No fountains, awkward silence. To stall...the DJ started playing Elvis' Viva Las Vegas and the rabbi asked everyone to sing along.  It was hilarious!

Check out Geoff's blog with lots of pics: here

Check out Ryan Hanrahan's vine post of the whole fiasco: here

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT