THANKS FOR VISITING!

I'm an Emmy Award Winning meteorologist at Fox 61 in Hartford. For the latest forecast updates (and fun stuff too, like food and family pics), please follow me on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I look forward to interacting with you there!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Severe Storrms Saturday

11,000 people were left without power after a nasty supercell passed through northern Hartford County moving south and east into Tolland County late yesterday afternoon. There were many reports of downed trees and power lines with wind gusts at 60 mph at Bradley Intl. airport. But looking at damage reports, gusts could have been even higher than that. My friend Ryan Hanrahan from NBC30 sent me a time lapse from BDL when a microburst came through!



Here's my storm re-cap from last night with a sneak peak to Sunday:
 

No comments:

Instagram @RachelFrankCT